Curtin Australia annonces HERITAGE SCOLARSHIP 2015
Scholarship Information Table:
|Course||Academic entry requirements||English entry requirements||Total Scholarship||Total Tuition fee after Scholarship|
|Bachelor of Commerce (All majors) Direct||80% and above||IELTS 6.5||$2,160||$49,680|
|Bachelor of Commerce (All majors) Direct||85% and above||IELTS 6.5||$4,320||$47,520|
|Bachelor of Commerce (All majors) Direct||90% and above||IELTS 6.5||$6,480||$45,360|
|Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) Through DACI||85% and above||IELTS 6.0||$4,320||$47,520|
|Master of International Business||65% Average in undergraduate program||IELTS 6.5||$5,376||$26,880|
|Master of Science (Project Management)||65% Average in undergraduate program||IELTS 6.5||$5,376||$26,880|
|Master of Supply Chain Management||65% Average in undergraduate program||IELTS 6.5||$5,376||$26,880|
Master Of Science (Project Management) Scholarship Available S$5376
Commencement: 2015 July, November
Entry Requirements : A recognised Bachelor’s degree or a graduate Diploma in Project Management
Fees: S$ 32256 (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Scholarship Available: $5376 (On Condition of Min 65% in Bachelors)
Duration: 12 Months
About The Program:
- This program is accredited by the prestigious Project Management Institute’s Global Accreditation Center (GAC)
- Endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management.
About Curtin University:
- Ranked Top 50 in QS university rankings: Top 50 under 50 Rankings 2014.
- Seven campuses worldwide.
- Top 100 in Accounting & Finance ( QS Rankings 2014)
- Top 100 in world communication and Media ( QS Rankings 2014)
- Curtin Business School is a Top 10 ranked (4 Palmes of Excellence) with significant international influence business school as per Ed Universal rankings in 2014.