According to latest news source from Study Singapore Educational Consultancy there is a Study Grant for B.Sc Computer Science in Coventry University. It is certain that Computer science exposes almost all the technology that relies on in the modern world. They professionally introduce many of the powerful problem- solving strategies known to human kind.
The people would gain a foundation knowledge in all areas of the subject, comprising acumen programming, computer architecture, software system design and usability testing. It is also possible to work on professional skills and respective mathematics. The students could have learned to write and test programs, work in a development team on a real global project. They could easily understand and build computer with modern network systems. The students could also attain relevant working knowledge of key aspects of computer industry ethics and law. Study Singapore is becoming unique mantra for global students.
There are many skills which are combined with an individual project. It normally comprises building an original computer system, which would solve one of a range of challenging problems recommended by an adept expert in the respective field. They also expediently introduce you to the study of the limits of computation, techniques for analyzing and accurate solving more complex problems with large scale software systems development. However the chant for Study in Singapore has become popular among students.
Students enrich with Career Opportunities
- Database administrator
- Games developer
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant
- Multimedia programmer
- Network engineer
- Systems analyst
- Systems developer
- The program could be finished within 16 months for both the full-time and part-time pathways.
- Program Structure
- Students would undertake 13 modules, which would be delivered over four trimesters.
- Each academic year is divided into three trimesters commencing March, July and November.
Assessment and Examination
- Assessment for this program comprise assignments, tests, projects and final examinations
- Full-time/Part-time intake: March, July, November every year
- Full-time intakes 2015: Mar, Jul, Nov